Coffee Over Milk


A super cute song that I just fell in love with. The English is a little bit awkward but who cares; super like this song. It really gives you the feeling of falling in a first love where you're all cutesy and girly. The title means coffee is preferred over milk. If it were me, I would choose both: milky coffee!

Darling, darling, darling
Oh honey, honey, honey
I fell in love.
When you smile, everytime I see you,
I feel good oh.
...
Twinkling, you’re brighter than the jewels.
Stronger than espresso,
More bitter than chocolate.
Your love is more thrilling than roller coaster.
You and me round and round, sometimes shakily.

Song: 우유보다 커피 (Coffee Over Milk)
Singers: Lee Bo Ram, T-ara's Hyomin & Jiyeon
Album: Coffee House OST Part 3
Year: 2010

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~